Improve your bottom line
Installing cost-effective energy efficiency and renewable energy projects can improve rural Wisconsin’s bottom line. With agriculture energy expenditures climbing to almost $700 million each year, farmers need the resources and knowledge to eliminate unnecessary expenses while maintaining a safe and productive business.
Focus on Energy provides incentives for equipment upgrades delivering measurable energy results and financial savings for Wisconsin’s farms and agribusinesses.
Building a new barn or converting to LED lights? Our team of Agriculture Energy Advisors is here to help guide you to a more efficient facility. Contact your Advisor or reach out to a Focus on Energy registered Trade Ally to start saving today.
NEW! Pump Assessment Offering
Are you struggling with an oversized or inefficient pumping system? Focus on Energy is offering a comprehensive assessment to identify performance issues and provide opportunities for improvement. Receive $500/pump assessed, up to 100% of the assessment cost. Qualifying motors must be 75 HP or greater and operate a minimum of 500 hours per year.
Schedule your pump assessment with a Focus on Energy Trade Ally and uncover the potential energy savings. Review the Pump Assessment Overview and Application for more information and to get started. Additional prescriptive or custom incentives may be available for projects identified as part of your assessment.
Agribusiness early completion bonus
Receive a BONUS incentive when completing agriculture-related projects in 2021. Bonus offering is available on natural gas and propane-related equipment purchased after March 11, 2021. Grain dryers and tune-ups are not eligible for the bonus. Bonus will be automatically added to applications with eligible measures. No additional incentive code or application form is needed.
- 50% bonus match on equipment installed by December 31, 2021. Applications must be received within 60 days of installation and no later than January 31, 2022.
- Total incentive (prescriptive incentive plus bonus incentive) is capped at 75% of the equipment costs.
Get started today
Starting a project?
- Review the Agriculture Summary of Services and Agriculture Equipment Incentive Catalog to determine equipment eligible for incentives.
- Consult your Energy Advisor to identify energy-efficient equipment.
- Work with a Focus on Energy registered Trade Ally. Trade Allies are committed to saving energy and helping your business thrive.
- Review the Energy Efficiency Best Practices Guide for Agriculture [PDF] to identify ways to save energy on your farm.
- Do you use propane for your farm or agribusiness? Learn about available incentives for energy-efficient propane-fueled equipment.
- Looking to improve the lighting in your greenhouse? Identify the most energy-efficient lighting options to meet your growing needs.
Farmers across Wisconsin are taking steps to become more energy-efficient and improve their long-term profitability. But don’t take our word for it. Hear directly from farmers in these case studies:
Agribusiness service provider
Become a registered Agribusiness Trade Ally to improve your services with existing and new customers, and in return, expand energy efficiency in Wisconsin.
Focus on Energy’s Agribusiness Trade Ally Bonus allows registered Trade Allies to receive bonuses when promoting and completing paperwork for Focus on Energy incentives. Bonus eligibility limited to Agribusiness related customers and projects only.