Improve your bottom line
Installing cost-effective energy efficiency and renewable energy projects can improve rural Wisconsin’s bottom line. With agriculture energy expenditures climbing to almost $700 million each year, farmers need the resources and knowledge to eliminate unnecessary expenses while maintaining a safe and productive business.
Focus on Energy provides incentives for equipment upgrades delivering measurable energy results and financial savings for Wisconsin’s farms and agribusinesses.
Building a new barn or converting to LED lights? Our team of Agriculture Energy Advisors is here to help guide you to a more efficient facility. Contact your Advisor or reach out to a Focus on Energy registered Trade Ally to start saving today.
Get started today
Starting a project?
- Review the Agriculture Summary of Services and Agriculture Equipment Incentive Catalog to determine equipment eligible for incentives.
- Consult your Energy Advisor to identify energy-efficient equipment.
- Work with a Focus on Energy registered Trade Ally. Trade Allies are committed to saving energy and helping your business thrive.
- Review the Energy Efficiency Best Practices Guide for Agriculture [PDF] to identify ways to save energy on your farm.
- Do you use propane for your farm or agribusiness? Learn about available incentives for energy-efficient propane-fueled equipment.
Farmers across Wisconsin are taking steps to become more energy-efficient and improve their long-term profitability. But don’t take our word for it. Hear directly from farmers in these case studies:
Agribusiness service provider
Become a registered Agribusiness Trade Ally to improve your services with existing and new customers, and in return, expand energy efficiency in Wisconsin.
Focus on Energy’s Agribusiness Trade Ally Bonus allows registered Trade Allies to receive bonuses when promoting and completing paperwork for Focus on Energy incentives. Apply today by submitting the request form and confirm your eligibility to receive the bonus. Bonus eligibility limited to Agribusiness related customers and projects only.