Fifteen Wisconsin businesses recognized for their outstanding efforts in energy efficiency.
MADISON – Focus on Energy, Wisconsin utilities’ statewide program for energy efficiency and renewable energy, is honoring 15 Wisconsin companies with a 2017 Excellence in Energy Efficiency Award. In coordination with local utility partners and Focus on Energy staff, these winners have displayed outstanding commitment to energy efficiency.
2017 Excellence in Energy Efficiency Award honorees include:
- Alliance Laundry Systems – Ripon
- Belmark Inc. – De Pere
- Cargill Meat Solutions – Butler
- City of Neenah – Neenah
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors – Eau Claire
- Crown Cork & Seal Co. – La Crosse
- Dallmann East River Dairy – Brillion
- Great Lakes Electrical Equipment – Superior
- Green Bay Area Public School District – Green Bay
- O&H Danish Bakery – Racine
- Signicast Corp – Hartford
- Swiss Heritage Cheese Inc. – Monticello
- University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation – Madison
- Waupaca Foundry – Waupaca
- YMCA of the Northwoods – Rhinelander
Benefits of the energy efficiency projects implemented by these organizations are much greater than reduced energy consumption and cost savings. They support technology innovation, job creation, lowered environmental impacts, increased competitiveness and reduced dependence on non-renewable resources.
“Focus on Energy is thrilled to congratulate each of these winners,” said Chad Bulman, Director of Energy Programs for Focus on Energy. “These recognized organizations are making smart energy decisions, lowering operating costs, and making Wisconsin business more competitive.