- Agriculture Lighting & Equipment
- Agriculture, Schools & Government
- Business Incentive Program
- Commercial Kitchen
- Compressed Air
- Design Assistance
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
- Information Systems
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Special Promotions
- Process Systems
- Specialty Measures
- Renewable Energy
- Retrocommissioning of Buildings
- Specialty Industry
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Agriculture & Farms
- Chain Stores & Franchises
- Commercial Offices
- Government Facilities
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- K-12 Schools
- Large Industrial Facilities
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Stores
- Small Businesses
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Enhanced Incentives and Services for your Facility
We get it - You have a lot of things on your mind, and energy efficiency probably isn’t one of them. But energy-efficient equipment can do a lot more than save energy! It can:
- Save you money
- Improve the aesthetics of your building
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Increase employee productivity and comfort
Let the Small Business Program help make your business more efficient through enhanced incentives.
Who is eligible for the Small Business Program?
Qualifying customers include businesses with an average monthly usage of 40,000 kWh or less in July and August. Where multiple buildings, utility meters, or utility accounts exist on a site, the entire campus shall collectively average 40,000 kWh or less per month for July and August. Eligible customer types include commercial and industrial businesses otherwise eligible for incentives through BIP who operate 9 or fewer locations. Please provide a copy of your utility bills showing usage for July and August with your application.
Customers of the Agriculture, Schools, and Government, Large Energy Users, and Multifamily Energy Savings Program are not eligible.
Make your investment dollars go further with enhanced incentives.
We know it can be difficult to justify spending on energy efficiency. Focus on Energy offers enhanced incentives to reduce your costs and put more money back in your pocket, faster.
How do I get started?
- Connect with a Trade Ally to verify eligibility. If you need help finding one, use our Find a Trade Ally tool.
- Call Focus on Energy at 877.229.6678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help verify eligibility and offer suggestions on where to start.
- Already a Trade Ally? Review the updated Map to find your Energy Advisor.
Download a full list of 2017 Small Business Program updates.
INCENTIVES FOR UPGRADING TO ENERGY-EFFICIENT EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING:
Interior and exterior LED bulbs
Exterior and interior lighting controls
High efficiency boilers
High efficiency furnaces with electronically commutated motors (ECM)
Advanced programmable thermostats
Electronic commutated motors (ECM) on walk-in and reach-in units
Vertical and horizontal case lighting
Open to closed door case retrofits
First year compressed air leak survey and repair
Complimentary Products and Services
Coming April 2017!
For a complete listing of enhanced incentives available, check out Focus on Energy's incentive catalogs.