- Agriculture Lighting & Equipment
- Agriculture, Schools & Government
- Business Incentive Program
- Commercial Kitchen
- Compressed Air
- Design Assistance
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
- Information Systems
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Special Promotions
- Process Systems
- Specialty Measures
- Renewable Energy
- Retrocommissioning of Buildings
- Specialty Industry
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Agriculture & Farms
- Chain Stores & Franchises
- Commercial Offices
- Government Facilities
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- K-12 Schools
- Large Industrial Facilities
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Stores
- Small Businesses
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Business Incentive Program
Turn Energy Savings into Your Competitive Edge
We want to help Wisconsin businesses, like yours, get the most out of their energy and business dollar. Flex your investment power and stretch your budget by participating in the Focus on Energy Business Incentive Program.
Top reasons to consider energy efficiency:
- Turn energy savings into profits
- Help improve Wisconsin’s economy
- Improve quality of life for your employees
- Do something good for the environment
Download the Business Incentive Program fact sheet for more information on how energy efficiency can benefit your business!
Customers Who Qualify
- Commercial and industrial customers who on average use less than 1,000 kW each month. Agriculture, schools and government facilities qualify for incentives through the Agriculture, Schools and Government Program.
- BIP qualifying customers who use less than an average of 40,000 kWh in July and August may qualify for enhanced incentives through the Small Business Program.
- Commercial facilities can include banks, hotels, restaurants, healthcare, commercial real estate, grocery stores, etc.
- Industrial facilities include manufacturing, breweries, food and beverage processing, etc.
The Path to Savings, and Profits, is Easy
Have More Questions?
Call us at 877.334.1721 or email us.