NEW Limited Time offering exclusively for the Business Incentive Program customers!
The end of the year is near! For a limited time, the Business Incentive Program (BIP) is offering up to 25% in additional incentives for projects completed between October 1 and November 30.
- Projects installed between October 1 and October 31, 2018 AND have an application submitted by November 15, 2018 – eligible for a 25% in additional incentives on standard prescriptive incentives (use code SO-ECB25).
- Projects installed between October 1 and November 30, 2018 AND have an application submitted by December 7, 2018 – eligible for a 10% in additional incentives on standard prescriptive incentives (use code SO-ECB10).
- Download the Early Completion Special Offering Overview
HOW TO APPLY:
- Get started by contacting your Trade Ally, reaching out to an Energy Advisor, or get started on your own
- Complete the installation of equipment within the timeframes noted above
- Submit your complete application, along with supporting documentation, within the specified timeframes to qualify for the additional incentive. One of the above referenced Incentive Codes must be on the application for the additional incentives to be provided.
- Additional incentives are available on prescriptive measures only. Custom projects do not qualify.
- The additional incentive is capped at $5,000 per application
- The total incentive (including the special offering) cannot exceed 100% of project costs, including equipment and installation.
- These additional incentives cannot be combined with other special offerings or bonuses
- Incomplete applications received by the deadline date are not guaranteed an incentive
- Incentives are provided on a first come, first serve basis. The Program reserves the right to discontinue the offering at any time based on funding availability
- This offer does not require a reservation code, but the referenced incentive code is required on the application for the additional incentives to be provided.
- This offering cannot be applied to previously submitted or paid applications which did not otherwise have the additional incentives applied for. Applications are required to have the appropriate Incentive Code included at the time of submission in order to qualify for additional incentives. Duplicate application submissions will not be honored.
- This offer is exclusive to Business Incentive Program customers
Turn energy savings into your competitive advantage
We want to help Wisconsin businesses, like yours, get the most out of their energy and business dollar. Flex your investment power and stretch your budget by participating in the Focus on Energy Business Incentive Program.
Top reasons to consider energy efficiency:
- Turn energy savings into profits
- Help improve Wisconsin's economy
- Improve quality of life for your employees
- Do something good for the environment
Let the Business Incentive Program help make your business more efficient through our comprehensive incentive offerings.
Who is eligible for the Business Incentive Program (BIP)?
Qualifying customers include commercial and industrial businesses who average 1,000 kW or less per month. Typical businesses include, but are not limited to, banks, hotels, grocery stores, breweries, food processing, and manufacturing.
Businesses which involve the use of single family homes or residential dwellings with three units or less as income properties do not qualify for the Business Incentive Program. If you are a customer who operates a business on a residential utility rate, eligibility for Business Incentive Program incentives is not guaranteed. Please contact the Program at 877.334.1721 for assistance in determining what incentives your property may qualify for.
Businesses which do not fall under AgSG, LEU, or MESP should apply for incentives under the Business Incentive Program. Small Business Program customers may apply for BIP incentives if no Small Business Program specific measure is available.
Typical facilities include:
- Food processing
- Retail and Grocery