- Agriculture Lighting & Equipment
- Commercial Kitchen
- Compressed Air
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
- Information Systems
- Special Promotions
- Process Systems
- Specialty Measures
- Variable Frequency Drives
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Renewable Energy
- Retrocommissioning of Buildings
- Specialty Industry
- Design Assistance
- Express Building Tune-up Program
- Agriculture & Farms
- Chain Stores & Franchises
- Commercial Offices
- Government Facilities
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- K-12 Schools
- Large Industrial Facilities
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Stores
- Small Businesses
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Agriculture & Farms
A successful farmer is an efficient one. Improve your bottom line by saving energy on your farm.
Agriculture energy expenditures in Wisconsin amount to roughly $681.4 million each year. Farmers are constantly striving to eliminate unnecessary energy expenses, while still maintaining a safe and productive farm. Focus on Energy provides incentives for energy-saving farm equipment to help aid in conservation efforts.
Help Support Your Local FFA
Focus on Energy is offering a unique fall fundraising opportunity to Wisconsin FFA Chapters. Members of participating chapters can sell engine block heater timers to local agricultural producers during the fall and keep 100% of the funds raised. Engine block heaters are commonly used in cold climates to warm engines prior to start up. The benefits of using a timer include easier engine start up, reduced engine wear, and improved air quality.
- Visit the FFA Fundraiser webpage for more information and how to participate!
Save Energy. Simply.
Find a local Energy Advisor to determine what technologies are best for your buildings. For general questions, contact an AgSG Representative at 888.947.7828 to get started.
- Agriculture, Schools & Government Program Overview
- Summary of Services and Incentives for Agriculture Facilities
- Prescriptive vs. Custom Incentives Infographic
- Agriculture Energy Efficiency Best Practices Guidebook
- 2016 Agriculture Fan Summary Fact Sheet
Find common lighting measures for your operation in the updated 2016 Agriculture Applications.
Agricultural Irrigation System and Grain Dryers
Dairy and Livestock