- Agriculture Lighting & Equipment
- Agriculture, Schools & Government
- Business Incentive Program
- Commercial Kitchen
- Compressed Air
- Design Assistance
- Express Building Tune-up Program
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
- Information Systems
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Special Promotions
- Process Systems
- Specialty Measures
- Renewable Energy
- Retrocommissioning of Buildings
- Specialty Industry
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Agriculture & Farms
- Chain Stores & Franchises
- Commercial Offices
- Government Facilities
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- K-12 Schools
- Large Industrial Facilities
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Stores
- Small Businesses
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Agriculture & Farms
A successful farmer is an efficient one. Improve your bottom line by saving energy on your farm.
Agriculture energy expenditures in Wisconsin amount to roughly $681.4 million each year. Farmers are constantly striving to eliminate unnecessary energy expenses, while still maintaining a safe and productive farm. Focus on Energy provides incentives for energy-saving farm equipment to help aid in conservation efforts.
NEW Agriculture Multiple Equipment Bonus
Focus on your farm while we focus on your energy! NEW in 2017, Focus on Energy is offering agricultural customers a bonus for installing more than one technology at the same time. Incentive bonus ranges from $400-$600 and is capped at 50% of original incentive. Eligible for existing buildings only.
Contact your Energy Advisor for more information and how to participate!
Help Support Your Local FFA
Focus on Energy is offering a unique fall fundraising opportunity to Wisconsin FFA Chapters. Members of participating chapters can sell engine block heater timers to local agricultural producers during the fall and keep 100% of the funds raised. Engine block heaters are commonly used in cold climates to warm engines prior to start up. The benefits of using a timer include easier engine start up, reduced engine wear, and improved air quality.
- Visit the FFA Fundraiser webpage for more information and how to participate!
Save Energy. Simply.
Find a local Energy Advisor to determine what technologies are best for your buildings. For general questions, contact an AgSG Representative at 888.947.7828 to get started.
- Agriculture, Schools & Government Program Overview
- Summary of Services and Incentives for Agriculture Facilities
- Prescriptive vs. Custom Incentives Infographic
- Agriculture Energy Efficiency Best Practices Guidebook
Agribusiness Incentive Catalog