- Agriculture Lighting & Equipment
- Agriculture, Schools & Government
- Business Incentive Program
- Commercial Kitchen
- Compressed Air
- Design Assistance
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
- Information Systems
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Special Promotions
- Process Systems
- Specialty Measures
- Renewable Energy
- Retrocommissioning of Buildings
- Specialty Industry
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Agriculture & Farms
- Chain Stores & Franchises
- Commercial Offices
- Government Facilities
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- K-12 Schools
- Large Industrial Facilities
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Stores
- Small Businesses
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Get instant discounts of up to $4.00 on LEDs!
Focus on Energy partners with retailers across Wisconsin to offer instant discounts on select ENERGY STAR® certified LED bulbs. Here’s how easy it is to save:
Check if your utility company is a Focus on Energy Partner.
Find a participating retailer near you:
Just look for the Focus on Energy Special Pricing sticker to save!*
Did you know?
Lighting accounts for about 20% of the average home's electric bill. LEDs and use up to 90% less energy and can last up to 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs. Want to learn how they can save you money, energy and time? Start here:
- Free Lighting Demonstrations
View our calendar of free lighting events held at participating retailers and come speak with our lighting experts.
- Choose the Right Bulb
Get the facts about LEDs and help choosing the right bulbs for your home by visiting the ENERGY STAR website or watch the video below and get answers to frequently asked questions about purchasing bulbs from a lighting expert!
- Handling and Recycling
LEDs and CFLs have many benefits over standard bulbs and are safe when handled and recycled properly. Download this Fact Sheet to learn how to properly clean up and dispose of a broken light bulb. You can contact your local retailer to find out if they accept bulbs for recycling.
*10 package purchase limit while supplies last at participating retailers.
Other Lighting Information
Eligibility & Requirements
- Must be a customer of a utility that participates in Focus on Energy.
- Discounts are available only at participating retailers and apply only to select lighting products for a limited time, while supplies last.
- Limit 10 LED packages per customer.
- Discounts do not apply to ENERGY STAR® qualified fixtures, fans or lamps.
All CFLs contain about 5 milligrams of mercury per bulb, which is less than you find in an average watch battery. Though it’s an extremely small amount, these bulbs do need to be recycled properly. Also, if a CFL breaks, you should take special steps as advised by the EPA. Download this Fact Sheet to learn how to properly clean up and dispose of a broken CFL.