Major weather events not only cause disruption to a business’s daily
operations but can dramatically impact local economies. It’s in these
moments when businesses need help the most, which is why Focus on
Energy, in partnership with the Wisconsin Office of Energy Innovation
(OEI), is offering businesses impacted by natural disasters an
additional 25% in Focus on Energy incentives.
Natural disasters include snowstorms, thunderstorms, hailstorms,
floods, tornadoes, and wildfires. Other weather events, such as extreme
temperatures, are not considered a natural disaster.
- Bonus is available on New Construction prescriptive incentives only.
- Bonus is available exclusively on equipment installed in the facility damaged by the natural disaster.
must have a participating electric or natural gas utility. Verify your
utility participates by visiting focusonenergy.com/utilities
- All business customers qualify, including agriculture, commercial, industrial, school, and government facilities
- Projects must be initiated within 12 months of the natural disaster occurring
- Approval of the Bonus Request is required prior to purchasing equipment
- Installation must be completed by June 30, 2023 and application must be received within 60 days of installation.
Bonus Request Form