Ready to improve your home?
Home Energy Score
Home Energy Assessment
If you're looking for a more comprehensive analysis of your home, or already have an idea of specific areas in your home that you would like to address, a Home Energy Assessment is the best place to start. A Home Energy Assessment helps address concerns such as: high energy bills, comfort concerns (like drafty rooms), or mold and moisture issues. What you can expect from a Home Energy Assessment:
- In-depth testing, including:
- Use of diagnostic tools and modeling software
- Health and safety testing
- An in-depth energy assessment
- A comprehensive report with:
- Recommendations for how you can address your home comfort concerns
- Detailed information on how recommended improvements will save you energy
- Information on how to receive incentives from Focus on Energy by making the recommended improvements
- A Home Energy Score
This is a necessary step to receive Focus on Energy incentives on air sealing and insulation improvements
You're in Good Hands
No matter which path you choose, you’ll work with a Focus on Energy Trade Ally contractor to complete your projects. Trade Ally contractors receive specialized training and have access to program incentives and resources that set them apart from other contractors. Click here to find a Focus on Energy Trade Ally contractor near you.