What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests, in addition to receiving occasional Focus on Energy news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information to outside parties. We may release this information to trusted third parties who assist us in administering the Focus on Energy program, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Pursuant We do not intend to collect, nor do we have actual knowledge that we do collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website is directed exclusively to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.