- Agriculture Lighting & Equipment
- Commercial Kitchen
- Compressed Air
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
- Information Systems
- Special Promotions
- Process Systems
- Specialty Measures
- Variable Frequency Drives
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Renewable Energy
- Retrocommissioning of Buildings
- Specialty Industry
- Design Assistance
- Express Building Tune-up Program
- Agriculture & Farms
- Chain Stores & Franchises
- Commercial Offices
- Government Facilities
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- K-12 Schools
- Large Industrial Facilities
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Stores
- Small Businesses
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Trade Ally Spotlights
Focus on Energy wouldn't be where it is today without the hard work and dedication of its Trade Ally Contractors. We recognize the following Trade Allies for their hard work and dedication to the Focus on Energy program.
Kuhlman Inc. was founded in 1957 and second generation owner Dale Kuhlman became active in the Focus on Energy program in 2008. With over 50 years in the industry and many centuries of experience on staff, they dedicate their energy and experience to their clients with honesty, integrity and a commitment to deliver their projects on time and on budget with very competitive pricing. When asked about the Focus on Energy Program Dale replied "It is a very attractive proposal option that many Industrial Refrigeration contractors do not utilize. There is more to consider in a new or revised refrigeration system than bottom line low price.”
Kuhlman Inc. currently participates in our Business Incentives Program, Chain Stores & Franchises Program, and Large Energy Users Program. For more information on Kuhlman Inc. check out their website here. Thank you Dale, for your long-standing commitment to Focus on Energy and to helping Wisconsin residents use energy smarter!
EMF Home Consultants, Inc.
Mark Fredenberg of EMF Home Consultants, Inc. (EMFHC) has participated in Focus on Energy as a Trade Ally partner since the program’s inception in 1998. After working with the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program from 1998-2011, and completing nearly 300 home performance assessments, EMFHC modified its business model to focus exclusively on new home construction. Since 2011, Mark has served as a Building Performance Consultant for the Focus on Energy New Homes Program.
- June 2015 - On Site Performance Testing & PBBS
- August 2015 - All Lighting Inc. & Merkel Company Inc.
- October 2015 - Five Star Energy Corporation & SES Group, Inc.
- December 2015 - CJM Lighting & Electrical Inc. & Comfort By Design, Inc.
- February 2016 - The Energy House & Air Sealing & Air Sealing & Insulation Specialists
- April 2016 - Dillett Mechanical Service Inc. & Advanced Energy Solutions
- June 2016 - Keystone Heating & AC Inc. & Appleton Compressor Service & Supply Inc.