- Agriculture Lighting & Equipment
- Commercial Kitchen
- Compressed Air
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
- Information Systems
- Special Promotions
- Process Systems
- Specialty Measures
- Variable Frequency Drives
- New Construction & Major Renovation
- Renewable Energy
- Retrocommissioning of Buildings
- Specialty Industry
- Design Assistance
- Express Building Tune-up Program
- Agriculture & Farms
- Chain Stores & Franchises
- Commercial Offices
- Government Facilities
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- K-12 Schools
- Large Industrial Facilities
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Stores
- Small Businesses
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Become a Trade Ally
Grow your business by increasing Wisconsin's energy efficiency.
Focus on Energy Trade Allies are valuable contractors and service providers who partner with us to deliver energy efficiency and renewable energy products and expertise directly to Wisconsin residents and businesses. Our programs help individuals and companies in a range of categories—from contractors to architects to engineers to retailers to manufacturers—build their businesses by giving them access to the following:
- Motivated Customers: Residents and businesses who express interest in Focus on Energy are already highly motivated to make energy efficiency improvements.
- Additional Revenue: Offer valuable financial incentives to your customers, and have those discounts directly reimbursed to you.
- Marketing Resources: A business listing on our website, marketing materials and cooperative advertising opportunities.
- Training Opportunities: Learn about the latest energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies and techniques increasing your business’s expertise in this competitive field.
- Program Updates: Access to a dedicated Focus on Energy contact for questions and feedback as well as Trade Ally e-newsletters and important communications.
- Specialized Programs: The option to participate in the specialized residential or business programs including those listed below. Additional training is required for TA participation in the following programs:
HOW DO I BECOME A FOCUS ON ENERGY TRADE ALLY?
Complete and submit the Trade Ally Application.
Once your application is received it will be reviewed for approval. If approved, you will receive a welcome packet and your information will be displayed on our website. If additional information is needed, we will contact you for clarification.
Start building your business by helping customers save energy and money.