Express Energy Efficiency
Take advantage of free ways to save energy and money.
The Express Energy Efficiency Program provides free, professional installation of energy-saving products that can help you save up to 10 percent on your utility bills. This program travels around Wisconsin, community-by-community, so check to see if we are installing in your community and then call toll-free 1.855.533.8103 to make an appointment.
If we are currently not in your community, sign-up to be notified of installation dates and times once appointments become available.
Receive the following FREE energy-saving products ($100 value):
- Up to 10 ENERGY STAR® qualified Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFLs) - On average, CFLs use 75 percent less electricity and last 10 times longer than standard incandescent bulbs.
- Up to 2 ENERGY STAR® qualified Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Light Bulbs - LEDs use at least 75 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs, producing less heat and more light per watt. Plus, they have an extremely long life span, usually about 50,000 hours.
HOW DO I GET MY FREE ENERGY-SAVING PRODUCTS?
Check to see if we are installing in your community. If so, call 1.855.533.8103 to schedule an appointment. If your community is not currently on the list, sign-up to receive a notification email when or if appointments become available.
Focus on Energy will conduct a walk-through of your home, determining ways for you to save energy and money, and will install your FREE energy-saving products. Appointments take approximately 45 minutes and are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- High-Efficiency Showerheads – These efficient showerheads lower the gallons of water used per minute, without compromising performance - allowing you to use less water, and potentially lowering water and heating bills. We'll install as many as you need.
- Water-Saving Kitchen and Bathroom Faucet Aerators – These simple screw-in attachments have screens to mix air into the water flow, reducing the amount of water needed to get the same pressure – decreasing the costs of water heating. We'll install as many as you need.
- Water Heater Thermostat Setback Assistance – Reducing water heater temperatures by as little as 10 degrees can save between 3-5 percent in energy costs.
Program Eligibility and Requirements:
- Resident must be a customer of a participating Wisconsin utility company
- Must be a resident of a single-family or multifamily residence of 3 or fewer units
- Residence can be owner or renter occupied. Renters must obtain permission from their landlord.