What is the value of a Level 1 Energy Audit?
- Provides a standardized format to compare and select auditors
- Compares where a building performs relative to industry peers
- Determines whether further evaluation is warranted and how to focus that effort
- Estimates the range of energy and dollars savings
- Details available financial incentives from Wisconsin’s Focus on Energy Program
Focus on Energy
After participating in the Level 1 energy audit, the auditor will direct you to the appropriate Focus on Energy program providing specific building upgrade incentives. Commercial and mid-size industrial facilities can take advantage of more detailed review, including engineering analysis and hundreds of financial incentives* to optimize building systems for reduced energy use and greater operational efficiency.
For more information, download the Program Overview.
*Focus on Energy encourages Level 1 Energy Audits where applicable, but does not provide financial incentives to offset their cost.