APTIM, an award-winning national energy solutions company, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrative Associate. This position is responsible for providing support to the Focus on Energy Administrative team to ensure that information is accurate, projects are maintained and continuously reviewed, and provides continuous communication with internal colleagues and external contacts.
The Customer Service Administrative Associate will provide administrative support by data entry into computer data-base systems, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, maintaining and filing of project records, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. The ideal candidate would be able to work under tight deadlines on multiple assignments, as well as be able to collaborate and work efficiently with other team members. We interface with our Client and partners on a daily basis; therefore, we need someone who is professional, courteous, and be able to work within a dynamic office atmosphere. The Administrative & Customer Service Associate roles and responsibilities would continue to expand based on the project and client's needs
Our role is to develop energy-savings programs that are vital in the marketplace for residential and business customers. This program is funded by utility clients whom we serve with equity to reduce energy use while providing an opportunity for equitable participation in the Focus on Energy program.
- The Administrative & Customer Service Associate position with our team will be responsible for various administrative duties supporting multiple projects. Those tasks may include but not limited to: all clerical & office administration needs, data-base entry, expense report submittals, invoice preparation and support, material requests, etc.
- Deliver prompt and professional service to our customers through verbal and written communications
- Provide consultative customer service; help to determine the best next step for the customer’s needs
- Project manage, organize and prioritize high volumes of requests utilizing Zendesk and other internal systems to ensure timely and accurate response to customers
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers and other key partners
- Strive to become a subject matter expert of the Focus on Energy Program.
- Responsible for tracking marketing budget.
- Order marketing materials and literature.
- Maintain office supplies and office equipment (e.g., copiers, etc.).
- Oversee general maintenance of office space (when we return to office).
- Prepare shipments and mailings.
- High School Diploma required
- 2 -4+ years of relevant Administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills and experience with client engagement and coordination.
- Strong quantitative and analytic capabilities including memorandum writing and spreadsheet analysis.
- Must be a self-starter, organized and have an ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Strongly preferred minimum of two year of B2C client/customer service experience; preferably consultative customer service experience
- 2 Year Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Program Suite are preferred including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Zendesk or other customer service software.
- Ability to absorb product knowledge quickly and process information to apply to customer needs
- 2+ years’ experience in the energy efficiency industry preferred.