APTIM currently has an opening for an experienced Utility Energy Programs Marketing & Communications Manager. This position will be based in Madison/Wisconsin and responsible for coordinating energy efficiency marketing efforts across various program implementers and building awareness for the Focus on Energy program. APTIM's role as the Program Administrator is to develop energy-savings programs that are vital to residential and business customers throughout the state. This program is funded by utility clients with unique needs and service territories while providing an equal opportunity for participation across the program portfolio.
The successful candidate will provide oversight and coordination of implementer marketing campaigns promoting Wisconsin's Focus on Energy program. Activities include highlighting customer success stories, coordinating ad buys, approving collateral, and organizing awards. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will be responsible some media outreach and events to generate a positive awareness of Focus on Energy, our mission and our portfolio of programs
There may also be opportunities to work on other energy-efficiency programs being administered by APTIM, an award-winning national energy efficiency company. In addition to be an outstanding communicator, the successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. In this role, you will be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
- Work as part of an energy efficiency team ensuring that the administration, implementation, and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed.
- Identify engagement opportunities to promote the benefits of energy efficiency and achieve program goals
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure all marketing goals are being achieved.
- Prepare presentations for internal team and client meetings.
- Direct program marketing staff regarding client strategy and market channel development activity
- Monitors market conditions, innovations and trends to evolve energy efficiency marketing approaches
- Supports regional marketing, teaming partnerships and client engagement activities to implement business development initiatives.
- Work with public relations team on strategy that increases state-wide awareness of Focus on Energy's mission and impact.
- Manage Social and PR team members and related campaigns.
- Collaborate with others on the team to develop integrated campaigns and tell customer success stories.
- Support and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 5-7 years' program marketing and project management experience related to energy program management, implementation or administrative oversight, smart energy solutions, emerging technology and grid modernization.
- Strong communication skills, experience with client engagement and coordination.
- Working knowledge of the policy and regulatory influences on energy efficiency and utility programming.
- Must be a self-starter, organized and have an ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of DSM programs, DER, power generation and other efficiency solutions or emerging trends in the utility industry.
- Excellent planning skills with proven experience in project management, event planning and leadership.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills with the ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Commitment to fostering a collaborative work environment within the team and the broader organization.
- Tangible and documented project marketing experience.
- Project Management experience and/or the desire/ability to obtain, MBA, PMP
- Proven experience developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers at utilities
- 3+ years' experience in the energy efficiency industry preferred.
- APTIM is a global leading professional services company specializing in engineering, program management, environmental services, disaster recovery, complex asset operation and maintenance, and construction services. Serving Federal, State & Local, Industrial, Commercial, and Energy & Power clients, we are your partner and relentless advocate.
Send any questions to email@example.com.