Introduction to Motors, Fans and Pumps with Variable Frequency Drive Opportunities - Madison
Motors are responsible for more than 60% of the energy consumed in commercial buildings and manufacturing facilities. Understanding and optimizing fan and pumping systems will provide significant opportunities in reducing energy costs.
Do you know:
- The cost to run a fully loaded 20 hp fan motor for one year?
- The difference between optimizing a component verses optimizing a system?
- Why use a variable frequency drive (VFD)?
- How to determine when purchasing a new motor is more energy cost effective than rewinding an existing motor?
- What types of cash incentives are available from Focus on Energy associated with fans and pumping systems?
This course will answer these questions!
Maintenance Personnel * Facility Managers * Energy Personnel, Managers & Directors * Plan and Facility Staff * Manufacturing and Processing Personnel * HVAC Engineers and Designers * Building Operators * Utility Managers * Procurement Personnel * Environment, Health & Safety Professionals
Payment information: Credit card payments preferred. Paying by check? Make payable to: SEERA / Focus on Energy, Attn: Lisa Lee, 1 S. Pinckney St., Ste. 340, Madison, WI 53703