Manage your energy costs; Increase your bottom line
Increase productivity, improve work environments and reduce maintenance costs all while saving money by improving the energy efficiency of your facility. Get sound energy advice - and incentives - for your projects.
Your Top Opportunities
- Process Improvements
- Heat Recovery
- Steam Systems
- Process Ventilation
- Compressed Air Systems
- Lighting Fixtures and Controls
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Project Studies
- See also the Summary of Services and Incentives [PDF] for Large Energy Users
Save Energy. Smarter.
You're busy and need to keep production on track. We help you with engineering solutions and make it simple to apply for incentives and achieve energy savings - working with you every step of the way.
Focus on Energy helps Wisconsin businesses:
- Lower energy costs
- Control energy usage
- Improve facility operations (including comfort and employee health)
- Improve community relations
- Reduce their environmental footprint
- Help Wisconsin utilities lower energy and power plant costs, and support grid reliability
Large Energy Users are customers of participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utilities that meet these criteria:
- Your monthly energy demand has ever exceeded 1,000 kW of electricity or 100,000 therms of natural gas
- And your combined electricity and natural gas costs have exceeded $60,000 in any of the past 12 months
Visit the link that applies to your facility:
- Large Industrial (metal casters, food and beverage processors, paper mills, ethanol plants, printers, plastics manufacturers, machine fabricators)
- Hospitals or Healthcare Networks
- Four-year Colleges and Universities
- Large Office Facilities
Focus on Energy’s Large Energy Users Program is tailored to meet your energy efficiency needs by providing these services:
- A designated Energy Advisor will help explain our program offerings and provide the support you need to make your projects happen.
- Technical engineering assistance to assess your facility’s opportunities, support a third-party proposal review, and assist with preparing applications.
- Subject Matter Experts who understand your industry and how energy efficiency fits your operation.
- Project incentives are available to offset costs of energy efficiency projects. See the Summary of Services and Incentives [PDF] for descriptions of prescriptive and custom incentives.
- Support for industrial businesses located in rural ZIP codes including Staffing Grants and Requests for Proposals are available here
- Study incentive applications for Focus on Energy’s Project Assessment Incentive and Biogas Feasibility Study Grants are available.
- For more on how Focus on Energy helps Wisconsin businesses, visit our Success Stories and Training pages.
Get started by contacting your designated Energy Advisor.