Manage your energy costs; Increase your bottom line
Increase productivity, improve work environments and reduce maintenance costs all while saving money by improving the energy efficiency of your facility. Get sound energy advice - and incentives - for your projects.
Your Top Opportunities
- Process Improvements
- Heat Recovery
- Steam Systems
- Process Ventilation
- Compressed Air Systems
- Lighting Fixtures and Controls
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Project Studies
Save energy. Smarter.
You're busy and need to keep production on track. We help you with engineering solutions and make it simple to apply for incentives and achieve energy savings - working with you every step of the way. Focus on Energy helps Wisconsin businesses:
- Lower energy costs
- Control energy usage
- Improve facility operations (including comfort and employee health)
- Improve community relations
- Reduce their environmental footprint
- Help Wisconsin utilities lower energy and power plant costs, and support grid reliability
Visit the link that applies to your facility:
Focus on Energy tailors its offerings to meet your energy efficiency needs by providing these services:
- A designated Energy Advisor will help explain our program offerings and provide the support you need to make your projects happen.
- Technical engineering assistance to assess your facility’s opportunities, support a third-party proposal review, and assist with preparing applications.
- Subject Matter Experts who understand your industry and how energy efficiency fits your operation.
- Project incentives are available to offset costs of energy efficiency projects.
- Study incentive applications for Focus on Energy’s Project Assessment Incentive and Biogas Feasibility Study Grants are available.
- For more on how Focus on Energy helps Wisconsin businesses, visit our Success Stories and Training pages.
Get started by calling 888.623.2146 or email us at email@example.com.