Large Energy Users Program Update - Effective February 23, 2017
Effective immediately, incentives for both air-cooled and water-cooled chillers are available for Large Energy Users Program customers, through the remainder of 2017. These incentives had been unavailable to LEUP customers in 2016 and early 2017, although the incentives remained available to customers of the other Business Programs. Reinstatement of the chiller incentives for LEUP customers makes these incentives available once again equivalently for customers under all Focus on Energy Business Programs. The recently released 2017 Business Programs HVAC/Plumbing Incentive Catalog, which will continue to show chiller incentives as “Not available” to LEUP customers, is superseded by this announcement. New construction is not eligible.
2017 Updates (effective January 1, 2017)
Large Energy Users Program Update - Effective 9/12/2016 - 12/31/2017
Annual Incentive Cap Increase:
- The annual per-customer incentive cap has increased to $400,000 (Previously $300,000)
- Effective for the rest of 2016 and 2017, pending adjustments that may be required to address evolving needs and constraints of the overall Focus on Energy Program.
Compressed Air Heat Recovery Measure Reinstated for LEUP Customers
- See page 15 of the Process Systems Catalog
- This measure is now available to Large Energy Users Program customers
- Project must have been started after 9/12/16 to qualify