APTIM is looking for a motivated and experienced Marketing Specialist/Copywriter to join the Focus on Energy Marketing & Communications team in downtown Madison, WI. Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Director, this role will be responsible for crafting, reviewing and executing on-message program communication to various stakeholders.
APTIM serves as the Program Administrator for the Focus on Energy program, which is Wisconsin’s statewide energy efficiency program. APTIM is responsible for designing and managing program operations; measuring, tracking and reporting results; marketing, outreach and community engagement; and providing engineering and technical resources. This position is based in Madison, WI.
- Creating content for marketing collateral, news releases, web, white papers, case studies, newsletters, advertisements, blog and more.
- Proof marketing materials to ensure consistent voice and quality
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to source content including; program management, customer support, marketing, and engineering.
- Developing content strategies to reach both residential and business customer segments
- Create unique and engaging content to drive web impressions, program participation, earned media opportunities, leads, and more.
- Coordinate with marketing and communications staff to overlay content development strategy with marketing campaigns in market.
- Assist with social media, search engine optimization, and curating customer success stories
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred with an emphasis in communications, journalism, or marketing
- 3+ years of experience writing and copy editing at a professional level
- Candidates with experience in energy efficiency or renewable energy will be strongly considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills desired Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, CRM and marketing automation tools, and social media applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to execute marketing strategy
- Able to work effectively and professionally in a both a team and autonomously
Click here for more information or to apply.