The Customer Service Representative will support the Focus on Energy Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program this individual must have a high level of project organizational and professionalism skills to help meet client objectives. Using the program’s systems, enter data with high level of accuracy, respond to in bound calls with program prospects and participants, make outbound calls to obtain additional information from applicants and communicate via email and form letters with prospects and participants.
While other duties may be assigned, essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Receives, tracks, and processes program applications, including: mail intake, date stamping, performing review and validation of application and entry of data into program databases, trackers and other program systems.
- Coordination of incomplete and denial applications including customer and trade ally correspondence and follow up.
- Accurately responds to requests and inquiries from program participants and trade allies in a professional and timely manner.
- Support the Call Center by taking in bound calls.
- Represents CLEAResult in a professional manner at customer meetings, trade shows, and community events with senior CLEAResult staff.
- Edits and formats program documents and reports for grammar, typographical errors, and professional presentation. Runs the mail merge process for standardized communication to program applicants.
- Completes assignments on schedule and within the allotted budget or hours.
- Successfully and independently tracks and performs assigned tasks within a project or program. Tracks multiple task or project deadlines and alerts manager in advance of conflicts.
- Provides general administrative support to the project teams.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Years of experience instead of a degree will reflect fluency in the skills noted above.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience including SharePoint
- Access or similar database experience preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Comfort taking or making phone calls
Click here for more information or to apply.